Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family Birthday Party

June 6, 2010

We had a fun family party for Cody's birthday. We stuck with the construction theme and used the same plates and decorations. Instead of making cupcakes, like I planned I bought them from Costco. They sure are yummy. Cody loved having everyone at his house for his birthday. He loved all his presents and playing with all of his family. He also loved telling everyone that he was going to be a big brother. I just found out that Thursday right before. I went out and bought a shirt that same day that said "Big Brother". I put it on Cody so that when Kevin got home that afternoon from fishing it was the first thing that he saw. He looked at Cody and then looked at me and then looked at Cody again and then at me and said "Really?". It was so cute. So we decided that Cody's birthday party was almost too perfect of a time to tell all of our family at once. We put the shirt on Cody for the singing of Happy Birthday. Everyone was so surprised. It was a lot of fun. I was only 4 weeks at the time so we asked everyone to keep quiet for a few weeks. All in all it was an awesome day.

Grampy, Daddy, Poppy and Cody

Grammy, Mimi and Cody
(Already hoping those car keys are for him.)

Happy Birthday to our big boy!

Relaxing, eating and watching the wild monkeys :).

Golf anyone??? Brady is giving Jenae free lessons.

What fun cousins are to play with!!

Cute kid...

Bringing him out in his big brother shirt.

Uncle Todd got a picture of Mimi and Poppy, so funny.

He sure does love blowing out the candles.

I have to get that last one...

No comments:

Post a Comment